AAR is an industry leader in dealing with difficult and sensitive sites. These include properties contaminated with methamphetamine (“P”), properties with tight access and those where full containment of chemicals, vibration and noise is required.
With a strong commitment to protecting the environment, waste is sorted prior to dumping to enable recycling wherever possible.
Demolition is hazardous work. Our specialist teams, led by qualified, experienced Site Managers, uphold the highest standards of health and safety through all phases of the demolition process.
Advanced Asbestos Removal has a proud history of compliance with local council and industry requirements relating to:
- Asbestos removal
- Methamphetamine decontamination
- Noise and dust control
- Wash down facilities for trucks and machinery (where required)
- Decontamination facilities for men
- Total Site management
- Health and safety requirements
- The arrangement of certified dumping.
- Organizing air monitoring and clearance certificates(where asbestos and/or other dangerous materials are present.