Experts in the demolition and the deconstruction of commercial buildings, from internal strip-outs to full site clearance AAR offersa professionalservice from start to finish.
Our work includes the deconstruction / demolition of:
- Large, multi-storied offices and warehouses
- Rural buildings, green houses and the associated contaminated land
- Inner city deconstructions
- Commercial strip outs
- Government agencies and Council buildings;
And also where:
- Chemical contamination, friable and non-friable asbestos is present
- Chemical manufacture, application and bulk storage has occurred and
- The migration of hazardous substances has occurred
Fully equipped with modern plant and machinery for demolition and salvage in projects of every size and complexity we are experts at safely decontaminating methamphetamine (“P”) Labs and working on sensitive and difficult sites, i.e. tight access and full containment of chemicals, vibration and noise.
With a large fleet of 6 and 8 wheeler trucks, articulated trucks, truck and trailers, tipulators, 12 tonne – 30 tonneexcavators,mobile power packs and specialist asbestos equipment AAR can handle it all.
Demolition and asbestos removal is hazardous work. Our specialist teams, led by qualified, experienced Site Managers, uphold the highest standards of health and safety through all phases of the demolition process.
AAR is fully compliant with all council and industry requirements relating to:
- Asbestos removal
- Methamphetamine decontamination
- Dust and noise control
- Wash down facilities for trucks and machinery (where required)
- Decontamination facilities for men
- Truck lining stations
- Total safe site management
- Health and safety requirements (Advanced Asbestos removal health and safety system)
- The arrangement of certified dumping and
- Organizing air monitoring and clearance certificates(where asbestos and other dangerous materials are present).