Advanced Asbestos Removal consistently:
- Delivers a professionally completed project in a timely manner
- Protects the health and safety of our staff, clients and the general public
- Maintains standards above and beyond industry compliance
- Protect the natural environment
MEET THE TEAM
Luke Daly – Managing Director
Managing Director Luke Daly brings his extensive experience in the asbestos removal, construction, demolition and house-haulage industries in New Zealand and Australia to Advanced Asbestos Removal. His management and team leadership experience, knowledge of the sector and commitment to hard work has seen the business grow rapidly since it began in 2012.
Advanced Asbestos Removal employs a number of specialist decontamination teams that specialise in both friable and non-friable asbestos removal work. Handpicked, our teams are provided with the very best decontamination apparatus and work closely together with their Site Foreman and Project Manager to ensure that jobs are completed on time and on budget.
With a strong company-wide focus on Health & Safety, Advanced Asbestos Removal invests in the very latest safety equipment, both Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and Respiratory Protective Equipment (RPE). A holder of a Certificate of Competence for Restricted Work with Asbestos is on site to ensure that all jobs are meeting Codes of Compliance and mandatory regulations.
Our friendly team members based in our Albany office provides administration support to ensure the highest level of service for our clients. Available as your first port of call, our Administration Team can assist with arranging a site visit for your project, as well as any queries related to AAR accounts and administration.
Our dedicated Health & Safety Manager is also based at the Albany office (when not on site), working to ensure the highest standards of Health & Safety are in place, for the protection of our clients, employees and the general public.
Our Administration team can be contacted on 09 846 6868 or by emailing office@AAR.kiwi.
Advanced Asbestos Removal is fully equipped for friable asbestos decontamination. Our plant is top of the line and is fully maintained for safety and efficiency to deal with multiple storey decontaminations to small domestic situations. Our portable generators enable us to work completely off grid from 2kva to 60kva.
Our specialist equipment includes:
- Cleanspace Respirators
- Mobile five stage decontamination units
- Three stage portable wet decontamination units
- Three stage dry decontamination units
- AMS 1500, 4000 and 10000 negative pressure units
- Commercial grade heap vacuum cleaners
- Mobile concrete grinders and portable generators.
Advanced Asbestos Removal maintains a full fleet of trucks, trailers and excavators. Many of our fleet of specialised vehicles and trailers have been designed specially to access limited spaces.
Our fleet includes:
- 6, 12 & 20 tonne excavators
- 6 & 8 wheel bin trucks and trailers
- 10 - 30 cubic metre bins
- Fully stocked fleet trucks
- 2-30 tonne hydraulic trailers
- General truck and trailer units and tipulators